What is the most common word/s (as 'expression') used in
30/03/2008 · If it is a statement, Kahlan's answer is the right translation. [hell yeah because there is no question mark! =)) ] Mine is the question form. They are worded the same, differing only in intonations. [hell yeah because there is no question mark! =)) ] Mine is the question form.... Just listen to Thais answer the phone to get the correct pronunciation. To change the politeness/formalness of ‘sawatdee’, you simply add or remove syllables. I’ve listed each way by order of politeness, with 1 being the most polite and 6 the least polite.
what does the tagalog word 'mutza' mean in english
How are you feeling now is when you ask if someone used to be ill, say for example, when you had flu. So your answer, should be your feeling/state of health after not being well for a time. So your answer, should be your feeling/state of health after not being well for a time.... 22/05/2006 · Yahoo Canada Answers Sign in Mail ⚙ Help. Account Info; Help; Send Feedback
Translate non rispondere a questo messaggio MyMemory
Kamusta ka? ” That was the last conversation I had with him. And the privilege was entirely mine. He was an ear and an experienced man who loved to listen and respond in order to give good advice and direction. Despite of all the powers of this world, he remained so simple, so down-to-earth. No amount of words could sum up all of these. I will be forever thankful. I hope we can do half how to make a sweater look dressy 26/03/2010 · kamusta kana,natutuwa ako na malapit kana darating,sory ko hindi ako kaagad nakakareply sayo kasi wala na ako internet sa bhay kya hindi kita kaagad nasasagot sa email diva alam mo naman no.ko bakit hindi ka tumatawag kung hindi mo ko makontak dito sa email,lage nman open ung cp ko,sya nga pla sbihin mo ng eksakto kung kaylan dating
10 Ways To Answer "Bakit Wala Ka Pang Boyfriend" During
Hello! ..or Kamusta! This blog is dedicated to teach others Tagalog, or the Filipino language, the national language of Philippines. [Read more about us in "ABOUT US", please!] If you want to help improve this blog, you can contact us via ask/message. how to respond to a referral email Both words are in the Filipino language called Tagalog. "Kamusta" is the Filipino version of the Spanish phrase "Como estas", which in English means "How are you (doing)".
How long can it take?
KAMUSTA... o Kumusta? tagaloglang.com
- Kamusta vs kumusta" Keyword Found Websites Listing
- Teach Mimi Tagalog! Filipino - TalonRO - Impossible is
- kumusta WordReference Forums
- Translation...Visayan to English..? Yahoo Answers
How To Respond To Kamusta Ka
Friend ka nako Let me know if you want more translations in Cebuano/Bisaya. Or you can ask some questions at Learn-Bisaya.info website in order to learn the bisaya/cebuano language fast and free.
- The word comes from the Spanish phrase ¿Cómo está? The standard Tagalog spelling is Kumusta, but most Filipinos now use Kamusta.
- Ph.answers.yahoo.com The "Best Answer" you chose is actually the most stupid answer. It am an expert in Filipino, native Tagalog. "Kumusta" is proper, but in Maynila, they write & say it "Kamusta." It am an expert in Filipino, native Tagalog.
- Chords for Kamusta Ka Na (Kay Sarap ng Feeling) - lyric video. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more.
- 31/08/2008 · Best Answer: 1. hello how are you - (there is no exact translation for hello) "hello,kumusta ka" if it refers to one person only or "kumusta po kayo" if they are many. 2.thank you - …